Terms and conditions
All information provided by NERC on its web pages is made available to provide immediate access for the convenience of interested persons.
While NERC believes the information to be reliable, human or mechanical error remains a possibility. Therefore, NERC does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or correct sequencing of the information.
Neither NERC nor any of the sources of the information shall be responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the use of or results obtained from the use of this information.
The NERC trade marks and logos ('the Trademarks') used and displayed on this site are registered trademarks of NERC in the UK and other countries, and may not be used without the prior written consent of the Trademark owner.
Information on this site is:
- general information provided as part of NERC's statutory role in publicising its activities and disseminating of information relating to its organisation
- subject to the usual uncertainties of research
- subject to change without notice
- not to be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something.
Links to and from this site are:
- not endorsed by NERC
- for convenience only and do not mean that NERC endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them
- for the internet user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information found at sites linked from this website, rather than the responsibility of NERC.
Sites covered by these terms and conditions
- nerc.ukri.org - NERC corporate public website
- reg.nerc.ac.uk - NERC online registration site
- gotw.nerc.ac.uk - external link - Grants on the Web
- nora.nerc.ac.uk - external link - NERC Open Research Archive
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions, please contact:
The Web Team