UK Climate Resilience town hall meeting
3 October 2019
UK Research & Innovation (UKRI) and the Met Office held a town hall meeting focused on UK Climate Resilience (UKCR) in London on Thursday 3 October 2019.
The town hall meeting was well attended and further communicated the remit and objectives of the programme, the specific requirements of the second UKRI funding opportunity with topic areas 'Enhanced Climate Change Risk Assessment Capability' and 'Governing Adaptation', and brought together researchers from a variety of disciplines with interests in climate impacts and resilience in the UK. Attendance to the meeting was not mandatory for applicants of the UKRI call.
The presentations from the event are available for everyone to download:
- UKCR Town Hall Introduction (PDF, 479KB)
- UKCR Overview (PDF, 2.9MB)
- UKCR Defra Background (PDF, 390KB)
- J. Hall UKCR Background (PDF, 288KB)
- UKCR Topic A - 'Enhanced Climate Change Risk Assessment Capability' (PDF, 766KB)
- N. Pidgeon UKCR Background (PDF, 1009KB)
- UKCR Topic B – 'Governing Adaptation' (PDF, 762KB)
Below are the details provided at the event for expertise offered or wanted. The only details provided are from people that have given their written consent for their details to be publicised.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.