Greenhouse Gas Removal Demonstrators workshop
UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) held a workshop in London on Wednesday 16 October 2019 focussed on the Strategic Priorities Fund (SPF) Greenhouse Gas Removal Demonstrators (GGR-D) Programme.
The workshop was well attended by delegates from the academic, business and policy communities. The aim of the workshop was to further communicate the remit and objectives of the GGR-D Programme, particularly regarding the recently announced grant calls for the Demonstrators and Directorate Hub and the intended roles of the Demonstrators and Directorate Hub. Attendance of the meeting was not mandatory for applicants to the grant calls.
Presentations and other documents from the workshop are available for everyone to download:
- Introduction to the workshop, SPF and the GGR-D SPF (PDF, 1.7MB)
- GGR development: a strategic policy view (PDF, 996KB)
- Overview of the Demonstrators call (PDF, 1.5MB)
- Overview of the Directorate Hub call (PDF, 700KB)
- Summary of the Offers board (PDF, 249KB)
- Summary of the Wanted board (PDF, 103KB)
- Questions & Answers from the GGR-D Workshop (PDF, 61KB)
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding the GGR-D Directorate Hub call (PDF, 60KB)
Contact: For further information, please contact: email@example.com