Guide to information
The NERC guide to information and the UK Research & Innovation publication scheme - external link will help you locate and access information.
In most cases this information is available free of charge and published on this website. Any charges made for routinely published material will be justified, transparent and kept to a minimum.
Under our guide to information we provide the following classes of information:
- Annual Report & Accounts - view details of our income, expenditure, research centre funding, staff expenses and board member allowances.
- View NERC staff pay and grading information.
- Find out more about the research we fund on this website, and on other portals via our research outputs section.
- NERC's procurement is managed by UK Shared Business Services (UKSBS) - external link.
- Business performance management - how we plan and manage our activities and monitor progress towards our goals.
Information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to the functions of the authority.
- NERC Council - member biographies and vested interests
The information will not generally include:
- information which we are prevented by law from disclosing, is exempt under the Freedom of Information Act, or is otherwise properly considered to be protected from disclosure
- information in draft form
- information that is no longer readily available because it has been archived or is difficult to access for similar reasons.